The 066 Swing gestation stall is a type of cage free access according to the latest rules of confinement of pigs and to European guidelines and animal welfare legislation.
Free access of animals to their will.
Quick adaption to movements in and out.
The stall 066 is presented as a very representative model, with simple lines and adaptable to multiple rear door possibilities.
It is designed to use a suspended linear stainless steel trough.
It also comes in different lengths.
Tube 33,4x2; plate 40x8; plate 30x8; tube 40x40
- Three positions: closed, open and in position to swing with free entry and exit.
- Optional management from the end of the line by fixing union arcs.
- Simple free access system, reliable and cheap.
- Rear foot height adjustment (optional).
- 40x40 end tube allowing inclusion of spacers and modularity.
- Possibility of replacing the swing free-access door with another one with simple sticks closure, elevated door etc.