Gestation stall 064 to 067 Swing
The swing gestation stall line 064 to 067 is a type of cages free access according to the latest rules of confinement of pigs and to European guidelines and animal welfare legislation.
Free access of animals to their will.
Quick adaption to movements in and out.
The line of stalls 064 to 067 is presented as a very representative models, with simple lines and adaptables to multiple rear door possibilities.
They are designed to use a suspended linear stainless steel trough or a low or buried trough made of concrete or stainless steel .
They also come in different lengths.
Tube 33,4x2; smooth solid Ø14; plate 40x8; plate 30x8; tube 40x40
- Three positions: closed, open and in position to swing with free entry and exit.
- Optional management from the end of the line by fixing union arcs.
- Simple free access system, reliable and cheap.
- Rear foot height adjustment (optional).
- 40x40 end tube allowing inclusion of spacers and modularity.
- Possibility of replacing the swing free-access door with another one with simple sticks closure, elevated door etc.