Gestation stall 021 Swing
The 021 Swing gestation stall is a type of cage free access according to the latest rules of confinement of pigs and to European guidelines and animal welfare legislation.
Is the simplest and low cost option within the range of open access stalls.
Free access of animals to their will.
Quick adaption to movements in and out.
Tube 33,4x2,3; plate 30x8; tube 40x40
- Three positions: closed, open and in position to swing with free entry and exit.
- Optional management from the end of the line by fixing union arcs.
- Simple free access system, reliable and cheap.
- Front side adaptable to different needs.
- Rear foot height adjustment (optional).
- 40x40 end tube allowing inclusion of spacers and modularity.